Parking is available in the center’s 4-story parking garage. Two entrances are conveniently located off Katella Avenue and Disney Way.
Park at GardenWalk can win you cash! GardenWalk Park-A-Thon could make you a winner every day and every weekend. Please keep your parking tickets. Your ticket number is automictically entered in drawings. For details, please check the event page.
• First Hour – Complimentary
After the First Hour (or any fraction thereof) – $3.00/hour
Daily Parking Maximum – $30.00
Overnight Parking – $30 (plus $3.00/hour the following day or any fraction thereof)
Convention Center – $18.00 flat on designated days/12 hour max
Lost Ticket – $30.00/ Replacement
• Payment Options:
Text-to-Pay available: text “PAY” to 714.942.4055, click on the link and follow the instruction to complete the transaction.
Pay-On-Foot Stations: By elevators on P2 and P4 of the parking facility
Cash Payments: By elevators at center of level P2 parking facility
•After parking, take your ticket with you so participating tenants can validate it. Please note that each venue will give out different validation at their discretion.
• Only one validation per ticket.
• Store receipts or business cards cannot be accepted as substitution for validation or a lost ticket. Lost tickets are $30. • The first complimentary hour should cover time to park, travel to/from your destination and vehicle retrieval time. It’s just $3.00 for any hour or fraction thereof after applicable validation.
Height clearance of 8’2. Oversize vehicle parking is not available.
GardenWalk is divided into three levels – Lower Level, Main Level and Upper Level. The Parking Structure is divided into five levels – B2. B1 (employee parking) P1, P2, P3 and P4 (public parking).
Bicycle racks are located on both ends of the property. On the Disney Way side, they are located on the Lower Level in the Transport
Handicapped parking is available on all levels of the parking structure. Please ask upon entering the structure if they can direct you to the nearest available spot. To find handicapped accessible entrances, please follow these directions upon parking:
If you parked on the closest to Katella Ave:
• Proceed to the south elevator then exit Level 1 to be on the Main Level. After exiting the elevator, turn left and continue up the walkway on the side of Bubba Gump. After passing Bubba Gump, make a left then continue down the sidewalk toward the restaurants.
If you parked in the middle of the property:
• Proceed to the elevator located in the middle and exit Level 2R to enter onto the Main Level. To access the Upper Level, please exit Level 4.
If you parked on the north end of the property:
• Proceed to the north elevator and exit Level 1 to enter onto the Lower Level. To access the Main Level, exit Level 2. To access the Upper Level, please exit Level 4.
For Parking Questions